My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

HOLIDAY HIATUS

In honor of the current three day weekend, I shall not post more parts of my current tutorial until Tuesday. I am ready to go, but I suspect my readers have other things to do. Apologies to the overseas contingent, for whom this is just an ordinary weekend. I shall try to find something suitably trivial to blog about, such as, for example, the rumors that Michele Bachmann's husband -- the "therapist" who works to "cure" gays -- is himself deeply closeted. Clearly, the excitement of The Fourth of July has addled my brain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://detnews.com/article/20110703/POLITICS02/107030311/McCotter-launches-campaign-for-GOP-presidential-nomination

McCotter's in the race officially, now. I laughed loudly when I read the article at the link and saw that the first "supporter" quoted was his mom.

Robert Paul Wolff said...

You know your chances are not too great when full time professional political reporters respond by asking "Who?"