My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Monday, January 18, 2016

ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN

Thank you all for your technical advice.  It worked!!  The third lecture is now ready to be uploaded to YouTube.  I have been planning to upload one lecture each Friday, but maybe I will advance the date a little.  Now I turn to Ethnography and the Kalahari, which I think of as the real heart of these lectures.

When I have recovered from my labors, I shall respond to the several very interesting questions and comments that have been posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Professor Wolff,
What an inspiring teacher you are! I could watch the first lecture and I could say that I was not only enourmously pleased to see you live (after reading your blog for these years), but I was also totally captivated by the content. I think that you might lost a traditional seminar this semester, but with these lectures you just gained a world. Keep on the good work.